If you are an arts or cultural organization in NYC, there are two ways you can make an impact in our community:
1) Join the Cultural Solidarity Coalition of Sponsoring Organizations:
- Commit to sponsor between 1 and 100 artists and cultural workers through $500 microgrants from the Cultural Solidarity Fund
- Amplify the call for individuals and other organizations to sponsor a microgrant and bring us to the goal of supporting our first round of applicants
- Share our campaign over the next 5 weeks with your audience, supporters, and peers to make a collective impact in our cultural community
- Decide how many artists/cultural workers your organization would like to sponsor: 1 artist/cultural worker = $500. You can become a sponsor by submitting our Sponsorship Form, in which you can make a donation in one of the following three ways:
SEND A CHECK (preferred method)
Send your check to:
The Indie Theater Fund 4815 28th Avenue Astoria, NY 11103
Payable to: IndieSpace/Indie Theater Fund
To ensure your contribution is applied to the Cultural Solidarity Fund please write in memo: The Cultural Solidarity Fund
DONATE ONLINE (via PayPal)
PAYPAL via IndieSpace/Indie Theater Fund, with all funds going to the Cultural Solidarity Fund.
DONATE ONLINE (via Classy.org)
Classy is our PEER-TO-PEER FUNDRAISING PLATFORM. You can choose to join an existing Team if you are contributing on behalf of a specific organization, create your own team and start fundraising in your community, or you can donate directly to the Cultural Solidarity Fund.
Be sure to specify the organization you would like your donation to be earmarked towards, if any, by noting it on memos/note sections, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Join the Organizing Group of the Cultural Solidarity Fund:
- In addition to sponsoring artist(s) you can also commit to joining the Cultural Solidarity Fund’s weekly 1h meetings and be involved in decision making and idea implementation processes through collaborative work
- You can also become a CSF Ambassador and leverage your network to help raise and direct funds to those in need in our community
- Email email@example.com with interest about joining our Organizing Group and becoming an Ambassador, and start amplifying the fund by sharing our ready-to-post social media assets on your platforms!